Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Almost as soon as Hawkeye reached Ferdie, Fox came running with a fire up her ass and shouting, making the giant wolfess turn her head. The dark wolf mumbled a "shit" and when she glanced to the grey and cream wolf once more, she saw he jumped several feet back. "I forgot to tell you that Fox is here," she said and smiled weakly before turning around while positioning herself in front of the male, not knowing that the words she'd just spoken were the most vague things she could have said. He couldn't have known that she'd seen the mini-wolf's color and knew that it was the same as the swath that hung from the tree on his land.

Hawkeye's tail was neither high nor low, but it lowered when Blue Willow stormed in. The scar-faced female let out a breath she did not realize she was holding. A black foot took an urgent step forward, but the only other thing that moved was Hawkeye lowering her body to show submission.

When the only male among the group stopped speaking (Hawkeye not hearing anything in his voice ...probably due to the fact that she already strained to hear), she began."Blue Willow... this is Ferdie Von Pelt. I met him last week on neutral grounds. We became friends and he invited me to his pack's lands." Hawkeye hoped that this would make Blue Willow see the potential in an ally or that he had a good heart like the Alpha before them did. "He even saved me from a raccoon." She paused for not even half of a moment. A smirk tugged at her mouth. Then a longer pause. "He then had to leave me due to the fact that a pack was jealous and decided to take a fight to his lands." The dark wolf gave a knowing, almost smug, look towards Fox. She did not mention the small story Ferdie Von Pelt told her about Fox bringing a juvenile to the fight, nor did she mention him caring for the ones the "Alpha" had left behind.

Hawkeye wanted to see Fox squirm.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Hawkeye - August 01, 2014, 09:19 PM