Blacktail Deer Plateau The sound of my heart
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
<style type="text/css">.saena {line-height:1.7em;} .saena q {color:#2592B7; font:13px Georgia; font-weight:bold;}</style>
Her father seemed to shift uncomfortably from stolid, stoic Kisu to some sort of emotional wreck, although really it was only the mild sparkle of tears in his eyes that morphed his visage. Saēna herself shed no tears, for the very idea of a mother she had never met was so far beyond her emotional comprehension that she simply couldn't feel the weight of it the way that Kisu did. If she was to cry, it would be much later, and it wouldn't be for Pied... It would be for the shattering of an illusion that Peregrine and Hawkeye were her parents.

Kisu was asking what she wanted to hear, and Saēna was brought back to reality. She was old enough to understand that he would tell her deceitful things if she only asked for them... But that thought reminded her of the day she had discovered Junior's remains, and anger brimmed. Not lies, she said flatly, knitting her brows together firmly in an expression of displeasure. She hated lies.

As though to broadcast this readily and change the subject at the same time, she tattled: Ty lied. She started talking to Ju's bones and acted like they were alive. It wasn't a lie, of course, but Saēna didn't really know the difference between lie and delusion. Talking about her cousin's dead body brought tears to her eyes that talking about Pied hadn't. I tried to put her in her place, like th' others do to me... Blue got mad at me. She slid her ears back, the picture of confusion. Why would she stop me from hitting Ty for lying?
Messages In This Thread
The sound of my heart - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Kisu - July 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Saēna - July 30, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Kisu - July 30, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Kisu - July 31, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Kisu - August 01, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Saēna - August 02, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Kisu - August 04, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: The sound of my heart - by Saēna - August 08, 2014, 11:07 AM