Silverlight Terrace They're saying one song left, no time for no regrets
43 Posts
Ooc —
Nikan's eager acceptance is infectious, lending a gleam of excitement to her wicked gaze and a sweep of her fire-brushed plume. With an affectionate stroke of her muzzle against his, not unlike a cat, she returns, "Then do it we shall." 

"The things you may see will be unearthly. Not every wolf returns with a firm grip on their sanity or identity," 
she warned softly, feeling he should know the dangers before committing, as she placed a paw over the roots and drew them to her. 

She lay amongst the grasses at his feet, discordant gaze rising to meet sapphires turned black by night, with the roots hugged to her chest. 

"But you gave your heart to the gods, once. Before." That time they dared not speak of. Her eyes flitted from him briefly, head bowed as the hollow year that followed his absence surges into the forefront of her mind. 

"I doubt lifting the veil would bring you harm; they have found you worthy and such a trip could only bring the benefit of knowledge." 
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're saying one song left, no time for no regrets - by Pixie - May 06, 2019, 11:02 PM