Ouroboros Spine I take my t-shirt off, swing it around my head
43 Posts
Ooc —
She had little reason to expect mutiny from the dark femme about the change in leadership and smiles genuinely, pleased when she is proved correct in her assumption.

Perhaps the lady of Mortem would no longer hold the title of leader but she could find herself ascending within the Serpents' ranks to a position equivalent to Beta in a traditional pack. Perhaps Nikan would choose to sire a litter on Serem shortly after Pixie in the next season and the two would become sisters not only in darkness but in motherhood as well. 

The witch's tail wagged in delight at such a notion - picturing the two of them preparing a large whelping den, piling their children between them and raising the siblings altogether, rearing a fleet of witches and Serpents within a supportive blended family with Nikan as the patriarch. 

"Come then, my dark sister," she wisped in rejoice, rubbing her scent over the spry blackbird in a dominant fashion. "Nikan awaits."

We can start a new one with Nikan if you'd like, where Pixie brings Serem back to the group? Otherwise, feel free to hop into any open threads and just pp that she's been accepted into the unofficial group :)
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
RE: I take my t-shirt off, swing it around my head - by Pixie - May 08, 2019, 03:54 PM