Herbalists' Cache Remember When We Had Chocolate
47 Posts
Ooc —
Her head ducked at his teasing though a bashful smile had begun to creep onto her features. "An' I you," came the fae's purl, the reluctant shyness buried beneath the cadence of her tones indicative of honesty. Her thoughts had oft drifted to the man of magicks, Sherigrim's memory conjured by the slightest of triggers it seemed - the color of sky at dusk, a sprig of wildflowers the same hue as his eyes, the sight of mouse tracks upon the earth. 

The male's question drew her gaze downward, to the antler tine between her alabaster paws - as if just remembering it was there. 

"Oh! I foun' it," she blurted in recollection of the gift she'd brought for him. "I t'ought ya migh' like it." The elf bent once more, taking the segment of bone between her teeth, and padded to the summer wolf's side. 

Elve dropped it within his reach, curling gracefully upon her golden haunches as she waited for him to examine the piece with poorly-concealed excitement. 

"Ta Mog-urs use some-ting like it in t'eir craft," the whisper escaped of its own accord, a shadow clouding the girl's gaze briefly. 

A Medicine Woman might possess some magick but it was generally reserved for the ranks of the holy men, the Mog-urs she spoke of with such reverence. The majority of Sapmi knew little of the esoteric wisdom such men possessed and feared it for good reason - the spirits Elve had angered, the earthquake they sent to destroy her Clan amd take Laisse from her, all were magick. The cursed woman feared the Otherworld as much as her adoptive people, if not more. 

The wind stirred and Elve shivered slightly, forcing herself to remain present as she shook off the lingering prickle of discomfort.

A soft squeak from Sherigrim's pelt drew her attention and the woman smiled warmly when her eyes lighted upon his rodent familiar. 

"Myrto, I have missed you as well, my small friend," the former wife chirped in her native tongue, her rose of a nose extending to the tiny creature. 

"W'at 'ave you two been up-ta? W'at brings you back 'ere?" 
To the moon and never back. 
"Common." "Uralic/Lapp."
Messages In This Thread
Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Elve - May 09, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Sherigrim - May 13, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Elve - May 13, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Sherigrim - May 21, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Elve - May 22, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Sherigrim - May 24, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: Remember When We Had Chocolate - by Elve - May 28, 2019, 03:09 PM