pull myself from the grave
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Sneaky posting from weekend work... • Discovery thread 3

Tuwawi's third day spent in the North came and went, and soon the four dawn was upon her. The forest was lush with dew, the air crisp with a morning freshness. Alpine aromas filled her lungs as she stirred beneath a old, fallen cedar tree, fresh although a bit sore from her tango with the bobcat. Adventure was in her spirit, but a new cautiousness now habituated there too... the cat had reminded her of the inherent danger a lone wolf invited... and if it wasn't for the other female, Kipling, Tuwawi might not have come out of that scramble so fresh and unscathed. The red mother counted her lucky stars as she began her morning climb, traversing new sections of the glacial peaks not yet mapped.

It wasn't far into her hike that an eerily familiar scent caught her nose... and she traced it to the lower steppes of the mountain. In the distance, a chocolate creature moved - identifiable as a male wolf. Tuwawi swiftly cantered betwixt the boughs of spruce and pines, curiosity overwhelming. "Hey you!" she called on the move, hoping to get the other's attention... Eventually she slowed within a few respectful leagues of the dusky boy, eyeballing the silver streaks below his icewater gaze with recognition. Time had made her memory hazy, "I know you."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 17, 2014, 11:24 AM