Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It actually pleased him that she was so confident- but wasn't that what confidence was meant for? It wasn't feigned, he could see that. She was brave, willing to become an agent of the Keep. And from such a display, he felt something well up in his chest that he couldn't pinpoint the name of it. But it bordered a bit on something akin to both pride-
and possessiveness.

He would be keeping an eye on Amaya, if not out for her, should she return with everything they needed. "Whenever you are ready." It was a rather default response...but nothing was ever default for Cry. Nothing he had ever said held a 'basic' meaning- everything held something hidden that only the most inquitive and aware of minds could percieve. Should Amaya feel herself ripe within the timeframe she places on herself, full of information and prepped well to return, then her heart and mind will lead her home. 
To him. 

"I will wait for you, Amaya." He had no other choice. But it was heartfelt. And more lethally, Mindfelt. Meanwhile, he walked closer to her, and dipped his forehead atop hers, a promise in it's own right. A gift. And once he felt a breath pass between them, he pulled back, with nothing more to say to her. And should nothing else be said between them all, he would pass a look to Reiner and leap back atop the rocky mound to confer a bit more with Reiner.