pull myself from the grave
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týr's pace slowed as he breached into new territory, allowing crystalline blue eyes to take in the familiar and yet untamed landscape around him. He scented a few fresh trails of wolves, one that scented of Swiftcurrent Creek and rang a bell of familiarity in his mind but not one that he could instantly or outright place. He did not recall this territory before though obviously it had not just sprung into existence. It had been here for longer than he had been on the earth of that there was no doubt but it felt feral still, land not yet claimed or trampled often by wolves. Just like Stavanger Bay. The Teekon Wilds were expanding as the wolves grew braver and ventured further claiming the lands for family and pack alone. It was an exciting notion and he deigned to discovery a territory previously unknown to them himself one day. To carry on the legacy of the Ironside. Living up to the title 'Ragnarsson' was no easy feat but he would definitely give it his best and it started with the word conquer.

Lost to the devices of his thoughts Týr had not noticed Tuwawi until she called out to him grabbing his attention with a 'hey you'. Chocolate colored ears slunk to rest atop his skull at half mast as his head moved in her direction, catching the sight of her fire pelt instantly. For a moment he mistook her for Fox, only to realize that the woman as she neared was too large to be Fox. He knew of her though her name escaped him. She confirmed that she knew him, and he suspected that it was likely if they had not crossed paths during his time in Swiftcurrent Creek he definitely knew of her. I am Týr but some might know me as Sveinn. I used to live in Swiftcurrent Creek, He spoke to her hoping to, in return, sate his own curiosity garnering her identity. You are Njal's wife, correct? Týr inquired remembering the other Northman well. I am sorry I do not remember your name. He spoke sheepishly, yet sincerely nevertheless hoping that she did not take offense to his lapse in memory.

<style type="text/css">.hunkytyr{width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:300px 25px 20px 20px; border:3px double #fff; background-image:url('http://i58.tinypic.com/24y0lzo.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#b8cfc4; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .hunkytyr-in {width: 380px; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.55); text-align: justify;} .hunkytyr q {color:#167c99; font:13px/2 georgia bold;} .hunkytyr p {text-indent:30px; color:#6a887a; font:11px/2 georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM