The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
Loner
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya hadn't any idea what had caused the scene before her. She couldn't remember hearing any sounds that would surely have risen from the apparent struggle between the fallen Male and whomever had done such damage as what she saw. It was clear that the small female hadn't had anything to do with it since she appeared rather Heartbroken.

The gray woman searched for any sign of injury on the woman since her initial question had gone unanswered. She didn't move from the place where she'd first addressed the stranger but it soon became obvious her presence was making the smaller woman nervous. She wanted to take a step toward her but refrained not wanting to push her to running.

Confusion slipped over her features as she listened to the words that came from the stranger. Amaya shook her head not understanding what she was even talking about. She did gather that she was being accused of what had happened to the man but she chalked it up to the woman's fear and grief speaking.

“I mean you no harm nor do I have any quarrel with you,” she stated first hoping it might ease the smaller woman. “I needn't be afraid. I've come to help you if I can but your going to have to trust me a little.” Amaya spoke gently hoping that might help her to get through. She hoped that by showing herself to not be a threat then maybe she could give this woman the help she seemed to need.
Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM