The Heartwood I'm a cold soul, I roll solo
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He was by nature a transient being, both physically and mentally. He had no goal or true purpose other than surviving as long as he could. Only a few constants remained outside of his bloodlust: a few people who managed to escape his teeth, his sire, the few other vampires he had met, and his family.

He had not seen many of them since he was banished. He had met his father here in Teekon Wilds, briefly. It did not mean as much to him as he thought it would. His father had been alive. Perhaps he was dead now. Such it was.

Such it was that this forest, which he once remembered as green and flourishing, was burnt and blackened by fire. It seemed like this had been long ago, but recently enough that the ash and soot still burnt the air. In the darkness of night the forest's charred skeleton was eerie, with claw like appendages reaching out from the ground and rake the air. It reminded him of home. Of a childhood long ago.

Wolf scent slunk through the ash, bolstered by many and strong claims. He was near a territory. No, it was more than that. Someone was nearby. Athan froze and scanned the air, searching for movement in the blackened shadows.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - May 17, 2019, 02:43 AM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - May 23, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - May 24, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - May 25, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - June 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Athanasius - June 14, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm a cold soul, I roll solo - by Midar - June 25, 2019, 01:07 PM