Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He blinked once as she scolded him and all at once he deflated. His ears flattened back and his eyes literally welled up with tears that began to drip over his lids. He let them fall for a few silent moments before he turned away, hiding what was probably already seen and wiping them away with a swipe of his paw. He sucked in a breath and composed himself as much as he could with a giant lump in his throat "You're right Miss. I didn't mean what I said..the threat. Not one bit" He admitted as his whole expression seemed to crumble into a pathetic look of dejected sadness. "Aliac has no idea what she's doing. I only have maybe a bit more knowledge. My life was such a mess that I thought maybe having family of my own since all the rest died and vanished..maybe it would make me happier. It did but..I failed them in return for the happiness they gave me. I was out hunting when she was taken, bringing back a meal...I shouldn't have gone so far away." he confessed it all like a sinner to a priest and then fell silent, staring at his paws. His eyes squeezed shut against more tears and he sucked in a breath, looking up at her with big eyes. "This is my first litter. She's all I have besides her brothers and my mate. Please forgive my stupidity ma'am and give me my daughter. I've learned my lesson, I won't fail again. I'll do anything....maybe you guys could use some allies? I mean....I don't know how Lily and Olive would take to the one who kidnapped Minnow but you...you seem logical. I can bring them here to discuss alliances? I live in Elysium at the edge of Sunspire close to the coast. We have medics, hunters...I'm sure we could be of use?" it was all he had. The amount of alliances Elysium has gave them a sort of power and that power stretched to all that joined them as friends. He would do whatever he could to solidify the alliance, even lie. "I...can not mention the kidnapping if you like?" he offered weakly, the idea of lying to Lily and to Olive about something so dangerous, especially when they had their own babies made him feel like a horrible person.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget your woes and let your troubles lay - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 03:17 PM