Gyrfalcon's Keep The shield maiden on the shore
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týr watched as his new step mother frowned at him, obviously not liking his blatant disregard in which he spoke over not wanting special treatment because he was the Jarl's son. You do not have to go out of your way. If I come to visit them I will do it the honorable and correct way, Týr told her not with the intention of further vexing her but because he saw it as the right thing to do. He would not disobey his father, especially not as the Jarl and he would do whatever was necessary I would not go against the customs or laws of our culture, He spoke to her quietly, diverting his eyes afraid that his words would be mistaken for stubbornness and might, in some ways, offend her. Týr offered Thistle Cloud a soft smile when she spoke that she understood his reasoning for wanting to get to know her better and for not wanting to rush into a mother — son relationship with her simply because the law and customs told him he had too.

Týr listened to Thistle Cloud's story with a quiet thoughtfulness that radiated a maturity that surpassed his years. I see, The young Rekkr drew softly, thinking that while it wasn't quite the dramatic and epic tale he had been anticipating it held weight all the same. The wounded Berserker had sought the lovely healer and in his delirium state had no doubt made clear advances upon her and likely she had spurned him. Yet, Týr knew that would not be enough to deter his ambitious father, so he kept trying and gradually their fights turned into heated passion. In it's own way it was still a grand tale and Týr found himself grinning about it, nevertheless. I am sorry I missed it, He spoke with a soft laugh, wondering what it might have been like to fall in love. His crush on Fox had been that and fleeting, not forgotten but put behind him as he had traveled away having accepted Haunter's assertion: he was not good enough for the fiery leader of Swiftcurrent Creek. Despite his continued training and pushing he knew he would not go back to the Creek though mostly out of shame for leaving them in the first place.

<style type="text/css">.hunkytyr{width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:300px 25px 20px 20px; border:3px double #fff; background-image:url('http://i58.tinypic.com/24y0lzo.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#b8cfc4; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .hunkytyr-in {width: 380px; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.55); text-align: justify;} .hunkytyr q {color:#167c99; font:13px/2 georgia bold;} .hunkytyr p {text-indent:30px; color:#6a887a; font:11px/2 georgia; margin:0px;}</style>
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - July 31, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - July 31, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 03, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 08, 2014, 09:44 AM