Hideaway Strath Cheer me up, and gimme your money.
3 Posts
Ooc — Arin
Hazy electric blue eyes met that of the other wolf's, blinking slowly as if trying to process what was being said. Her mind was slow in this state, not nearly as sharp and quick acting as it would be when Gryffin wasn't high off something. If she were ever honest with you, she most often put herself into this state to avoid the overthinking of everything that came with her mind. That was for a later date however as now the girl's brain registered what he had said, making her eyes light up. Tsis was the language she spoke most comfortably though she understood what he had asked and attempted to reply in the same tongue, her brain and mouth trying to cooperate to form the proper words. Words weren't necessarily a practiced skill in this state. "You..are Sahira..? There are more...of us?"

He had her attention as she stood there with a head tilted, almost swaying as if she were about to fall. Perhaps, she thought to herself, it was fate in meeting this family member in a state where she herself barely remembered who she was, as she shut out the ability to think and realize that she was alone. Perhaps things would finally be turning around for the fallen angel that was stranded on this miserable plane of loneliness. Plopping into a sitting position when her back legs grew unsteady she closed her eyes, almost seeming to doze off right then and there. If it weren't for the motion of her tail against the ground one might have thought she did but soon enough she opened her eyes once more, peering into his with a dazed curiosity.
"Our existence is but a brief crack of light between the eternities of darkness."
Messages In This Thread
Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 21, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 21, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 26, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 26, 2019, 10:35 PM