Cedar Sweep And please believe me when I say I love you
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There was something about the rain that brought the happiness back out. From the moment she smelled the scent to the second she felt it on her fur she came out and wandered. She shouted, crying out to the sky in joy as she ran through the trees her fur becoming plastered to her body, the slim curb of her hips, every toned young muscle being shown. Slowly she picked up the scent of another on the wind and followed it, curious as to who else was out in the rain. 

It took her a while and she had honestly forgotten what she was doing when she almost ran past the cedar he was under. A peal of laughter as a raindrop splattered her nose broke the silence of the area as she strode onto the scene and she caught sight of him under a tree. She paused and peered at him curiously, water running in rivulets down the fur of her face. "Bonjour! You do not enjoy rain?" she asked looking genuinely upset at the thought of someone being displeased by something so great.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
RE: And please believe me when I say I love you - by Alula - May 26, 2019, 07:11 PM