Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt pointedly stared at Fox though his gaze did not linger on her eyes. He was being rude to Fox but he was NOT being down right disrespectful, just a little... Get out of what? I am not within the boarders, this land is unclaimed, but the moment this conversation ends I will 'go away' as that was ever my intention to begin with.

Ferdie turned his face toward the alpha introduced to him and yawned without being tired submitting to Blue willow. Pointedly Ignoring Fox but ever keeping her in the corner of his eye, since he trusted Fox about as much as he could trust a flea not to bite.
Ferdie took a seat comfortable in the fact that if Fox attacked the other two females would defend him and even if they didn't he needed no protection from Fox. From both Fox and Blue Willow, well he'd have his paws full and probably have a hell of a long recovery ahead of him.

Ferdie carefully licked his lips before speaking again, measured in his words hoping that Fox would listen this time but he'd not hold his breath. He didn't fathom he might hurt hurt Haweye's feeling with an admission he was about to make I feel the need to clear something up. I had been trying to die that night from the broken heart Fox had no idea she bestowed me with.
Yes I loved Fox, granted it was rather one sided because I was unable to show her. Not that she can hear anything anyone says.
That pup Fox just mentioned almost saved the whole thing from happening. I did not attack that pup; I love her as a daughter, she is still with me, by my side.
Whom I attacked was an insubordinate wolf named Sky; it was then that a wolf by the name of Jace took up the battle on her behalf and on the behalf of my broken heart and shattered soul.
Afterwards Jace and I were given the ultimatum by Fox to kill each other or leave.

Ferdie snorted softly so as to be as kind as possible in his aggravated rudeness, We went as far as our broken bodies could handle and this 'situation' should not have affected my pack in a negative manner, it's a long trek from Swiftcurrent Creek to the top of a mountain with a few territories to trek through first, Being behind Northstar Vale where an established pack had once been... Ferdie frowned and left the rest unsaid for he felt he had gotten far enough away and that point should not be disputed.

Yes... that hunk of pelt is something she left behind at the boarders of my pack along with a pup in what fox thought was enemy territory. We were defenders not enemies.
All I had wanted to do was hold her back, and talk to her, ask why was our presence on a self sufficient mountain such a horrible thing. Make peace; All Jace and I want is to live. Since we were driven out that's all we had ever wanted, neither of us nor those of our pack ever went back to Swiftcurrent creek.

Ferdie drew a deep breath, if Fox stopped listening that was not his problem anymore, and since she was here that would never be his problem again, though he felt sorry for Blue Willow and all the pack here in the Blacktail Deer Plateau.

He inclined his head to Blue Willow completely ignoring Fox's presence (if he hadn't been keeping her in the corner of his eye) since he first looked away from her. Speaking of her like she was not there. Believe me, Had I known she was here I would have howled from a territory over and not come within 5 miles of this place. And nor will I again, for this you have my word. Ferdie spoke solemnly, Now he had two packs he could not interact with all due to one wolf... So much for getting to know thy neighbours

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 03, 2014, 07:15 PM