Whitefish River i cannot bear this
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
do I do anything but phone posts anymore? Sorry for the wait!
there was someone she had to find, the bear of man had told her that he had been traveling with someone else. that was easy to tell. her perfume clung to his fur but that is not what bugged her, it was the state he had said she had been in when he found her. a woman in white, bleeding from the head and without memories of who she was. amnesia, likely caused from a fall of great heights as well as a blow to the head. that was her medical analysis before even seeing the woman that had been recovering. in the tiny healer's grasp were a variety of herbs, some were for pain but there was one for sleep. sometimes head injuries jarred something to ruin your internal clock, sometimes sleep escapes you completely.

when she saw the snow colored ghost she now knew why the perfume that clung to evergreen smelled so familiar. Sun colored eyes noticed the freckles and spray of spackling over her tail and scruff. it was LIRI. hadn't she been trying to recruit her for her pack? sindri was going join her, help her establish her claim before she found the group of wolves that surrounded a dying man. before the day she met evergreen and she had to help him. she was the injured wolf, would she remember her?

a cuffing sound escaped between her filled teeth, stopping a respectable distance away not to startle the woman without memory before gently placing the herbs to the ground and speaking. "fallegur .." she spoke softly the first thing she ever her called the woman, she had made sindri blush that first meeting. calling her language beautiful, she blushed now at the thought. an idea came then as she spoke the exact same way she had when they met. maybe this would help her remember her.

"góðan daginn fallegur..." a smile played on her lips before she corrected herself in the small way. "Ah, sorry. I mean, good morning.. hmm.. evening actually.. [hover=lovely]fallegur"

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
i cannot bear this - by Síff - May 23, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: i cannot bear this - by Sindri - May 31, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i cannot bear this - by Síff - June 04, 2019, 05:45 PM