Hideaway Strath Holding hands, will it make me a sinner?
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"I'm here" 

She gasped and turned around feeling the world go still and also shatter around her. She fixed her blue eyes upon his face, struggling not to run to him so much that her whole body quivered. "Dad" she whispered softly and a sharp keening cry left her maw as he circled her. It was torture, she crouched down her tail wagging so hard against her legs she thought it may fall off. "J'us punanr vayasi atgal" she said this not accusationally but as an explanation as to why she had left starwatcher cove. As he came for her she rushed forward and buried her face against his neck, pressing close and becoming very aware of just how well she fit against his body now that she was bigger. She closed her eyes and nibbled at his neck, preening him and kissing him like she had as a baby. "There are more Sahiras. Stay with me" she whispered softly, her voice weak because she feared he would try and take her back to her old home.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Holding hands, will it make me a sinner? - by Alula - May 30, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Holding hands, will it make me a sinner? - by Alula - May 31, 2019, 03:09 PM