Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi grinned back at Yami and nodded, her tail snapping surely as she watched the others come.  Inwardly she was taught, nervous and excited, a string about to snap.  Dacio's presence didn't bolster her in quite the same way as Yami, but it did bring a competitiveness to this.  She needed to represent herself well here. (Opalia's presence? Perhaps a little moreso).

She would never admit it, but it was good that Dacio and Opalia had come, because without them this match would likely have been certain death. With them to bolster the numbers, at least they might have a shot at the bear.

Because as they drew close, that was obviously what it was.  It was massive and Kiwi's fur spiked as she snarled.  It focused on her and charged, and immediately she went back to lessons with Artaax.  To fight something bigger, speed and brains.

She dodged left, then sprang, hoping to catch the creature's upper right leg in her jaws.  This was not a situation to latch and hold.... she would tear and leap back, attempting to remain out of range as much as possible.  

16 and a 14! Going to say she dodges the charge but up to you on the next <3
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Kiwi RIP - June 02, 2019, 10:15 AM