Sun Mote Copse I can't feel my face when I'm with you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Private 
Title seemed appropriate ;) Eljay tag is for reference and this is backdated a day so that it's before Tegan comes to see Finley!

Elwood and Finley were enjoying their retirement. And by that I mean they were able to focus their attention wholly on their four little bundles of joy while the world imploded around them. They were devastated about Wildfire's death, but Colt had stepped up into the Sovereign role, which left Finwood to their own devices. They had no idea that Towhee and Tegan had been at each other's throats (well, mostly Tegan at Towhee's) or that Rannoch and Liffey were uprooting their family and upsetting the rest of their pack. This news would all reach their ears at some point -- probably sooner than later -- but for now they were blissfully unaware.

At present, they had stolen some alone time. They weren't really alone; they were only about 100 feet from the den, where @Eljay was inside with all of the babies. He hated to admit it, but Elwood didn't want to leave Eljay by himself for any substantial length of time. He just didn't know if the boy's heart could take it. So this "date night" would most likely be relatively short lived, but he was still glad to be with Finley without the puppies clamoring for their attention.

Sprawled on the grass under a dusky sky, Elwood stretched out on his back. He turned his grizzled face to look at the few stars that were beginning to twinkle overhead. He then shifted just slightly to bring Finley into his line of vision, and smiled. "I love you," he said simply.
Messages In This Thread
I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - June 04, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - June 06, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - June 08, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - June 15, 2019, 06:38 AM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - June 17, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - June 22, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - June 25, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - July 05, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - July 11, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - July 12, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - July 15, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - July 19, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - July 23, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - July 26, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - July 30, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Finley - August 07, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: I can't feel my face when I'm with you - by Elwood - August 12, 2019, 12:30 PM