Phantom Hollow For 180 seconds...oh shit look at the time
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Near invisible orbs only glistened as he took in his sibling’s sight with no urgency. In direct sight, the beast was a slumbering walk of muscle and heave of fur. And today, within the graceful amethysts of his brother, he was no different. 

Terror. Anxiety. Horror. It was the blasphemic salt that heightened the meal of freshly seared steak, the wafts coming to Moath in such meaty aroma that it near aroused him. Yet the only notion he could show was a pick up of his usually low skull, a much more evident express of Malcanthet gathering his attention with full pull of reins. He was the Void’s center of stage. Should Mlacanthet remember that Moath was not truly one to speak, he would know there would be no response coming. Moath had even more damage done to his face, on accord of prey fighting back over the years, resisting his usher to silence as much as they could. His maw lips were shredded tatters, grey and yellow teeth smeared with rotting flesh tidbits from older meals. His breath would almost force you to look away and vomit, but who wanted the luxury of conversation with him? 

Bro..ther.” The word came in part, carrion spiraling a fall from the last roll of ‘r’ directly at his paws. Though he chose silence for everyone else, Malcanthet deserved what they had not. He was blood. And that was that.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For 180 seconds...oh shit look at the time - by Moath - June 05, 2019, 09:12 AM