The scars that are too fresh
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye gave a nod and said, "The one who healed me.. her name is Thistle Cloud. She and her mate took care of Junior when she disappeared... I will forever be grateful to her." Hawkeye paused. She was trying to walk on tippy-toes while speaking. She hadn't exactly been friendly to Blue Willow when she was upset about being ditched my Peregrine. She hadn't be completely rude, either, but Hawkeye felt as if she should say something. Just not yet. "Is there anything else you can do for the claw marks? They sting when I widen or squint my eyes." At that moment, Hawkeye stupidly squinted her eyes and sucked in air through her teeth. "Well, I'm an idiot... but I guess that was a good example." The pastel-eyed wolf smiled smally at Blue Willow.

The large dark female listened carefully to Blue Willow's words, still looking into the water. It's a little more than 'rash' she thought internally. She wanted to say so out loud, as well as some other comments, but Hawkeye held back. She also refrained from telling Blue Willow about Fox and her abandoning her pack like a jackass. Hawkeye shot a puff of air out of her nose in disbelief, then she looked at the Alpha. "I'm fine. But Peregrine is just thinking with his dick like he always has, instead of thinking what's best for the pack." Fuck it, she thought. "And it is rash putting a wolf that no one knows into the position of Beta. She knows nothing of our history, and she wouldn't be here if it weren't for me making Peregrine Alpha in the first place. He seems to forget these things. As an Alpha, you sometimes need to make sacrifices of your own happiness for the wolves of your pack. He's saying 'take it or leave it' to his pack of loyal followers about a female he probably knows nothing about except for the fact that she makes his dick twitch." The frustrated female ended her long-winded rant and turned to Blue Willow. "You are Alpha just as much as he is. Don't be afraid to go up against him just because he gave you the position or because he is your friend. This isn't about me, this isn't about him finding new... people to fuck, it's about the pack. I may not rule over it anymore or know many members, but this will always be my pack." Hawkeye's brow narrowed slightly in determination. Her right eye twitched with a stinging sensation, but other than that, she made no sound.
Messages In This Thread
The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:48 AM