The Sunspire heaven bend to take my hand.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
lmao XD Yeah, he has that affect on people apparently

Unfortunately for them both, Summer had learned everything he knew from his father. Dhani had spent a great deal of time travelling the world and had in doing so, become an expert at survival. What he had not become an expert at was social situations. And thus, he had no knowledge to give to his poor anxiety and depression-plagued child besides what basic instinct had already taught him.

The second unfortunate part of it was that awkwardness was oftentimes infectious, as was evidenced by this very interaction. Summer could tell his discomfort was making the other wolf uncomfortable, but there was little chance of him pulling himself out of it as the conversation continued. First, she complimented his name, which in itself was a very kind gesture, but the boy had absolutely no idea how to respond except to squirm with awkward embarrassment. He gave her what he hoped was a smile, his ears swivelling back against his head as he dipped his muzzle and gaze quickly towards his paws.

And next, she spoke to him. Typical for conversations, but Summer was not used to having conversations yet. He brought his sunny yellows eyes up to her chin as she rambled on about how awesome Jace was. To this, he wagged his tail lightly for he too had come to the same conclusion about the dark-furred beta. He felt himself relax a little upon finding something they had in common, figuring their mutual admiration of the man could carry them for a little while at least.

But then she complimented him again.

Summer cleared his throat awkwardly, forcing a crooked smile as he dipped his gaze down to the antler. "Yeah..." he said in reply. What followed were probably the longest ten seconds of his life in which the only thing that existed in his head was a an image of a spinning deer and his new packmate's friendly smiling face.

"We could go find you one too!" he blurted suddenly, surprising even himself. Find one for her too? How did he even find this one? What had just happened? Summer swallowed back his heart as it crept further and further up his throat, watching the girl blankly to see what she would say to this idea.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 25, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 15, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 09, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:37 PM