The Sunspire like the stars miss the sun.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*flails* I know I owe you one, @Amekaze so feel free to hop in if you have the time!! <3

It was fair day; a plain and an ordinary day. The sun's rays settled all across the land, lighting the Spire's peaks with a lovely golden haze. Soon the golden orb would begin its descent and the only yellow to be seen would be from the bright sunlight that was Summer Demonte-Ostrega's eyes, although the boy that day was not feeling as sunny as his name suggested.

Little Levi could be found that day a black smear of wolf on the rich green plains of the oasis. He was laying on his side, eyes hazily staring ahead at a little green caterpillar inching its way across the leaf of a newborn tree that had barely yet grown to be a foot tall. For once, he did not feel his insides quaking from inexplicable nerves. He actually felt rather calm as he laid there lethargically. Well, as calm as he ever felt. And the reason for it wasn't exactly the greatest either... In fact, given the choice, the young wolf probably would have voted to have his anxiety back.

Summer was sad. Many days had passed since the Creek wolves had been returned to their home and part of him somehow had hoped that maybe Magpie would have returned for a visit. He knew the hope was a foolish one. She had hated the Sunspire and all of the wolves that lived there (except for him). Why would she ever want to return to those memories of her starving herself while his packmates had come to gawk at her or try to make her eat? If roles had been reversed, Summer wouldn't have wanted to return either. The only other option would have been for him to journey to the Creek to see her, but Ferdie's command had been clear and obstinate. He could not go to the Creek, and thus he could not see her ever again.

The young teen sighed mournfully and refocused his gaze on the caterpillar. It was so soft and green, like Spring; like her eyes...

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 08, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 11, 2014, 01:18 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 20, 2014, 02:15 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 05, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 13, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: like the stars miss the sun. - by Amekaze - September 17, 2014, 01:14 AM