Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian had traveled away from Stavanger Bay that day for one reason, well two actually, First and foremost; She was looking for the very best flowers, she had wanted to get a gift for the wife of her husband.... hum that didn't sound right but it was what it was. Secondly if she came across any plants that would be useful for healing she dug those out by the root and planned on dragging those home to plant.

During her travels she heard an odd a very odd yet, very very familiar howl. Her heart began to race, her ears buzzing as the blood flow and adrenaline flowed through her. Thistle! Nerian hissed through her mouthful of plants as she darted as fleet as an angel toward the sound and scent. Her heart leapt up into her throat and she plowed through the underbrush and planted her feet stopping before colliding with Thistle.

Odd broken words escaped thistle before she slipped away, none made sense, but the smell of cougar was pungent upon Thistle and that was just not good, she knew their fighting tattics a good thump to the head quick, precise and unfortunately very strong... Nerian panicked dropped her bundle and lay down at Thistle' Clouds head tucking her front legs below Thistles head she rocked her skull up upon her legs elevating it off the ground. Thistle.... Thistle... Nerian moaned covering Her sister wives face with demanding kisses attempting to get the blood flow moving properly and wake her up.

She glanced at the plants she had found today, a stargazer lily which was toxic to eat, Blue Lisianthus it was pretty but useless and then some Agueweed, and a small neglected cayenne pepper plant it had only two small peppers on it, it needed TLC to survive. Nerian had planed on taking it home and growing it strong and healthy as a further gift for Thistle since the uses for it were endless. Especially in the wound department.

This little plant could wake Thistle if only she just reach it and pluck one pepper from it. The seeds were what was needed to draw the blood flow to Thistle's tongue, face and head. That would revive her quickly. But Nerian couldn't reach it from her place at Thistles head and she didn't want to put Thistle's head down in case of a bleed below the skin.

She leaned for it but just couldn't reach it, she suddenly cared very very little about the survival of the rare plant at that moment she wanted only to save this female, this selfless amazing wolf needed someone to care for her no expenses would be spared.

Nerian lifted her head and howled a long loud song, begging for Ragnar... anyone... a squirrel would do if it would bring her the plant just feet away from her. In the agonizing moments before the arrival of Ragnar, Nerian went over in her head what plants could work to help Thistle while she licked Thistles face and eyes murmuring to her, between licks [size=x-small]Thistle... Thistle... please wake up..... Thistle I love you my dearest.... wake up.... Thistle Cloud[/size]

Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM