Ocean's Breath Plateau it can be done just not the way you want it
39 Posts
Ooc — Killi
vegas was comfortable in his hollowed out den but he knew that it was not sustainable, and at any point could become dangerous. he also knew that there were packs around. upon first departing his home pack, a part of him needed time alone, time to think and to gather himself. but traveling with a pair - as Rokig had indicated - did not seem like a bad option. it would save him the nuisance of presenting himself to an entire pack, whilst giving him the security of fellow travelers.

I have no problem moving inland, he responded after a few seconds thought. I can scout for potential followers and keep track of the warrens. Rabbit has been my main source of food lately. There are enough to go around, he spoke with a soft snicker.

I would be happy to follow you and your companion. It would be bittersweet to leave his den, but as he'd only slept there a few weeks, his heart was not set upon it. There were more important things with which he could occupy his time. 

and it was time to move on.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it can be done just not the way you want it - by Vegas - June 12, 2019, 09:21 PM