The Sunspire Would you kill to prove you're right?
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
For @kipling Though anyones free to jump on bored this train-wreck. Post dated a few days, obv

Fang had spent the better part of 3 days away, exploring, or hiding, in the alabaster woods, the area which Red had shown him. The sudden silence was almost maddening to the half-breed. His thoughts had become stagnant, a mingled expression of self-pity and loathing drenched the wolf-dogs mind in bitter hatred. He out the enthusiasm that usually moved him from place to place.

Without distinction the day edged its way into early night when he finally crossed the thresh-hold of the mountain kingdom. He stopped his trek, golden eyes taking in the landscape as he tried to decide exactly where he was, where he was going. His thoughts trailed off, once more returning to the female he'd become close to, no reasons, no explanations, he was found standing on the outskirts of the sunspire like a bored statue unsure, totally lost of what he was doing.

Time passed as the star-scape overhead slowly grew brighter, and he once more found himself turning to leave the way he had arrived. There was no peace in his mind here. A resigned sigh escaped as he began slowly moving back down the mountain.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 04, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 05, 2014, 11:22 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Kipling - August 06, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Would you kill to prove you're right? - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 06:55 PM