Golden Glade I feel like I'm the Paris of people
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus didn’t really want to be like anyone else. he wanted to stand alone in his accomplishments – wanted to be the best there was at… whatever he decided to set his heart on. surely, his size would allow him to become a formidable guardian of their territory. it would have been nice for him to lead the charge as a great knight or whatever it was that famous warriors were called. sure, aengus could hunt for his pack on the side. what he really wanted was to bring honor to those around him.

the boy listened as rannoch explained what he was doing so far from their den. aengus glanced at the edges of their claim and nodded his head in understanding. it seemed a little wack that he had to piss on things to convey that they belonged to him. he was certainly going to abuse this rule later on by peeing on his sister and telling her that she had been claimed. the thought brought a daft little smile to his face.

“i can help! i drank lots, so i have a lotta pee,” the small bull assured his father. he ran over to where he believed was a suitable place for the deed and lifted his leg up to wet the side of a clover that had sprouted from the earth. “we gotta do it all?” he then asked, trying to imagine what it would be like to pee so much that they could create a line around their entire pack.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 25, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 03, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 07, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 10, 2019, 02:19 PM