Biding my Time
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi was an undoubtedly fast wolf — a trained warrior by any measure — but time had stiffened her nerves and motherhood had made her muscles lazy. The journey to this range had left the Sveijarn without her usual energy, and though her brain screamed MOVE only a single paw was lifted before the feline's pursuit was on.

Wolves were markedly swift, but a feline's speed was unmatched. In the blink of an eye he was upon her. A fine creature for his species; well muscled and spry with a sleek, bespeckeled coat. Of course, it was all a blur in Tuwawis's wide, gunmetal irises, which didn't see as much as they felt. Adrenaline pumped into overdrive as she attempted to scramble away; but the earth was unforgiving and the soft ground slipped like water between her digits. Tuwawi recoiled in an attempt to brace herself with what precious seconds remained, jaws open with to receive her assailant. Only then did a wisp of tawny catch her gaze: another wolf at the rear.. and on the offensive. The stranger's enamel glistened in the shade, and suddenly thunder boomed overhead as if to announce her attack. They would collide - that was for certain - but to what measure could the lynx's talons be deflected? Tuwawi loosed a shrieking growl as her auburn hair bristled violently, unprepared to ensnare the cat but hopeful the pressure of her companion would deter its charge.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - July 31, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - July 31, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by RIP Hassun - August 05, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 05, 2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Biding my Time - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 07:19 PM