Hideaway Strath All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
11 Posts
Ooc —
@Nebula I skipped you, totally by accident! if this isn;t okay, please let me know and I will delete my post. I'm so sorry!

Verochka's chest heaved  a small sigh as Towhee's fangs returned beneath her lips. The regal woman's tension remained, however, and the raven she-wolf's discomfort had yet to depart. She felt singled out, a stranger amidst two canines who had obviously already met and conjured up a rapport of sorts. 

as if to add to Vero's unsettling emotions, a growl emitted from the dominant woman's breath. Bloody eyes widened as her mind searched desperately for something that she had done to further the woman's resentment. It seemed that Towhee knew of Phox, knew him well enough to ease herself into a somewhat calmer state, but it hardly seemed to be enough as evidenced by the rumble in her throat

quickly, though, Towhee explained away her mood as just... a bad day. Oh it's... it's okay. Towhee continued on in what seemed an effort to redeem herself, asking them about themselves. It was here that Verochka at last began to relax a bit. Her eyes flitted towards the seemingly good-natured Nebula, but when she offered up no immediate answer, Vero began her own response to the question posed by Towhee.

but first, Verochka eyed the remnants of the dead rabbit, already taking on a slight odor due to the growing heat of the day, and shook her head kindly. I ate a bit earlier, thank you miss. she lied with a smile. I come from a bit east of here, but not far. I was trained as a healer - I already told Phox about that. I am happy to follow you, and provide my skills wherever needed.

she offered a half-smile, again averting her gaze towards Nebula, curious herself to learn more about the smoke-furred young woman.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these flavors and you choose to be salty. - by Verochka - June 14, 2019, 02:06 PM