pull myself from the grave
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Even though the two wolves did not know it, the ember and viking half-son both had similar aspirations in life. For Tuwawi, this mountain encompassed everything she had worked towards... and finally the stars were aligning just for the them. In the past, every time the Sveijarn pair had wanted to branch out, something drew them back. An intangible which tied them to their duties or leaders at the time. Sterntooth and Siku were unforgettable figures in her life, and Tuwawi hoped to have learned from her mentors enough to thrive on new land. Only now, three years after her birth, did the saffron woman feel wise enough to dictate laws at her husband's side. Ambition, paired with age, was a powerful thing and patience was a virtue.

Suddenly, her memory came to. She had seen this wolf in passing at Swiftcurrent... but what was his name? Njal had spoke fondly of him; another man from the North. His posture was neutral and unimposing, polite with a good sense of etiquette. The laws of their breed asked Tuwawi to assume the same position, but a new sentiment of ownership overtook her mind and spirit. This mountain, despite its creepy crawlies, was an impeccable fortress — and she would take it. For Njal. For her children.

However, the auburn woman was sensitive to the implications of her claim, and she dare not deign to be rude to this guest. Her tawny paws became grounded as her body seemed to lift into a stance brimming with confidence, but not so overbearing as if to imply that this wolf was unwelcome. "Ah yes... you were with us for a short time," she remembered as her acquaintance reiterated his name. Týr. Sveinn. She recognized the latter. "I'm Tuwawi. Njal spoke highly of you," she told him with an interested expression. The stoic Njal had been taken by the youth, interested in his heritage. "What bring you across this range? Heading back South towards Swiftcurrent?" she inquired, hungry for information. So far, Sveinn was the closest thing she had to a companion outside of the creek's borders, and it was imperative to retie lost connections to help better weld the Sveijarn's plots.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 06, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 07, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 14, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 16, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: pull myself from the grave - by Tezcacoatl - August 17, 2014, 11:24 AM