Journey
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Tuwawi observed the peaks with a marked admiration, but her attention soon turned to Ptarmigan who was regarding Sunspire's rise in the West. "I think so too," she said, feeling somewhat impartial towards Ferdie's claim. Even Northstar Vale was visible on this clear day (to which Tuwawi remembered Xi'Nuata with bitter memories). Soon, if all things went according to plan, this would be the Sveijarn's domain and thus would trump any others in grandeur. It would provide enough space from the valley and a good lookout to keep watch on their more unsavory neighbors.

Tuwawi had rather aloof sentiments towards the whole clash — feeling like most of the tension stemmed from Fox's negligence. Hindsight was a bitch.

Even so, she wanted to suspend Sunspire's communication for as long as possible as if to help wipe the slate clean. It was possible with Bazi at the helm of the creek. The girl had shown decent instincts with more elegance and compassion than their previous spitfire, and though she was prone to bouts of naive and childlike behavior, Tuwawi felt her friend stood a fighting chance as leader. It was all very emotional... however grief could not put a stoppage on their plans; but it left a Bazi-sized hole in her heart.

A keen eye turned towards Ptarmigan as the purposeful silence between the two women enticed Tuwawi to share more details. The Endore was good enough company to forge a possible connection, and a tolerable traveling companion. Perhaps there was more to know... more to learn about this wolf. "Over the next few days I plan to chart these slopes... and if all goes well I hope to bring my mate and family here as well," she divulged to Ptarmigan with a look of zeal, "move up from the South. It's been long overdue." Time was ticking away... and Tuwawi's biological clock rang independence bells. Njal and herself had half a year under their belt in these wilds. They knew the land. The natives. The packs... they had bided their time and would soon be rewarded for their patience.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 29, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 29, 2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - July 31, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Journey - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Journey - by Tuwawi RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:11 PM