Hideaway Strath Connor The Explorer
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was confused and a little alarmed that is words didn't seem to register with the smaller female, so his next strategy would try to use more of his body than his words since talking didn't seem to work with her. The she-wolf had come charging forward but abruptly stopped just inches away from his face. Connor didn't flinch, he didn't want to appear weak in front of her so that she could bully him around, or anyone for that matter. However, Connor had met her type before and he knew how to handle her but he restrained, something seemed odd by the way she communicated with him

The large man craned up his head for a brief moment, his gaze squinted a bit as he tried to study the girl, she informed him with much aggression that this is claimed territory. She had also threatened him that he would either submit or get out to which he took a bit of offense to since he thought he was doing no harm but so far there is a lot of wolves on edge. The male than dipped his head as an attempt to show her some respect for her space and show that he wasn't a threat, "My sincerest apologies," he said as he rose his emerald green gaze to look back at her, "you cannot force me to submit but I will respect your wishes and leave," he said firmly though he doubts that no tone of voice would matter to her. He didn't wait for for a response and weaved around her with carefully but quickly placed steps as he wanted to show that he was unphased but he will comply with her. Connor made his way towards the entrance with his head help up high, not with pride but with the intent that he will show no weakness.
Messages In This Thread
Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Towhee - June 19, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Connor The Explorer - by Connor - June 19, 2019, 10:01 PM