The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
She spoke fondly of the pack’s leader. Complementing his treatment and expectation of other under his rule. Though this pack did not follow a blood line as Cordelia’s kingdom had, the sense that one should hold their own was a shared sentiment. If this female were telling the truth it could be the perfect place for Cordelia to seek shelter in. With another group of wolves to surround her and mask her scent those of the faction would have a harder time finding her. 

The female introduce herself as Amaya and promoted Cordelia with the same question. “I am Corra” she answered nodding her head, resisting the natural urge to curtesy her front leg over the other as she would have commonly done back home. 

There was little left to do then follow Amaya back to her homage. The longer Cordelia stayed out in the open the more likely it would be for her to be found. She knelt down beside Dayson’s former shell, closing her eyes and thanking him from the bottom of her being before rising a few moments later. 

“I appreciate your care and I would like to accept your offer if it still stands.” She said making her final decision. It was a risk to follow these femaling knowing so little about her and knowing what she did of this land. But in this game of odds it seemed to prevail. Before following the female Cordelia thought of one more imperative question. “Is it customary for those in your pack to search out and recruit those in these lands. Or is this more of a special circumstance?” She asked wanted to know the level of secrecy should could expect to have within the pack. Should its members be looking for new member, how likely would it be that one of the faction should infiltrate it?

With her final question asked and soon to be answered she was ready to follow Amaya, and awaited this new chapter of her tale.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM