Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
In response to his question, Ibis shared that she and her brother didn't really have any certain destinations in mind -- rather, they were looking for someone, and would simply allow their search to guide them. It sounded exciting and daunting at the same time. Before Breccan could comment on it, though, she made a proposal that he hadn't expected.

"Do you want to come with us?" He blinked. It was an enticing offer, but was it something he could actually consider? He didn't think so, and especially not now, with his parents gone on their trip. He and Deshyr were responsible for looking after Aengus, Sionnach, Eshe and Tiarnach, and even once Rannoch and Liffey returned, he wasn't sure that taking off on an adventure with Ibis would be approved. (Little did he know that he would soon change his tune and set off on his own anyway.)

"No, I don't think I can," he replied, and glanced in the direction of the hollow as he spoke. He shrugged his shoulders ruefully. "But I hope you find who you're looking for, and if you end up back around here sometime, you should let me know," he added with a smile. "When do you leave?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Breccan - June 20, 2019, 09:01 AM