Ankyra Sound I'm really kind of mean
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Straight to the point. So it seemed like his position within the pack was already challenged. So be it. His rank wasn't all that high, but perhaps this individual just wanted something higher in general to what he was granted at the moment. 

Hard. He replied, immediately in motion as he wasted no time in preparing himself for battle. Whether he won or lost didn't matter, he wasn't planning on becoming Beta or anything much higher in this pack - but he wouldn't just bow and let someone take his rank.

His pace was slow, but metholodical. A rhythm in his steps as he slowly approached the other male head on. Ears against his skull, tail just low enough to protect his backside, but with a slight slope skyward in the curve to ensure that he was not showing a submissive stance, eyes focused on the male ahead...

One... Two... Three... Four... One paw after another, no change in his steps. Would the other initiate attack, Vengeance was ready to defend, but if the other decided he would wait for Vegeance's move, he would attack as soon as he was within striking distance... was this male more of the defensive type, or offensive. Either way, he was ready to spring into action as his muscles twitched and ache in anticipation.
Messages In This Thread
I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 22, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 22, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 22, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 23, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 07:07 PM