Ankyra Sound I'm really kind of mean
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blood burst into his maw, teasing his tastebuds with the sweet acrid flavour of blood. As he mused with the thought of disembowling his foe, painting the battleground with the intestines of his challengers - Vengeance leaned into the bite, chewing as his head moved left and right, a snake trying to get as much into his mouth as possible. 

But he was aware it was only a challenge. Holding back, he focused on his opponent and his movements. Moving under Vengeance in what he could only assume would try to flip him over. 

Already his center of gravity had been lowered to protect himself from the previous attack, and all he had to do was let his weight and already in position stance take the wheel on being an immoveable object. Instead, he chose to go of a more wrestling like technique. While the other was underneath, and Vengeance had hold of his flank, the brunette pushed against the other in attempt to twist him, turn his spine and posture to illiminate the ability to use much force. 

If he could imobilize his opponent, then this fight was over - before he would say fuck it and end it in a way that would get him thrown out of the pack's borders... preferably so.
Messages In This Thread
I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 22, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 22, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 22, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 23, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Derg - June 24, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: I'm really kind of mean - by Vengeance - June 24, 2019, 07:07 PM