Heron Lake Plateau Animal Crossing
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The male had been having a harder time settling in than he originally anticipated, it seemed that everywhere he went the man would land in trouble one way or another. Although he took some time to rest his limbs again, he was determined to find some unmarked territory and make his home there but he became wary of that idea and was soon to ditch it. He soon came upon the lake and didn't notice anything to his interest quite yet, he instead looked over his shoulder and frowned, so much for starting a new life, all of these wolves are aggressive in some shape or form, can make one lose hope. He sighed sadly and flattened his ears a bit and looked down at his large paws. He felt as though his exploration seemed to be a waste and he felt more and less determined by what he was doing but he had a shred of confidence left.

He was making his way towards the lake when he saw something peculiar, a smaller male who seemed to be driving himself in water by the shore, naturally, Connor was going to investigate but he didn't have to. The grey male seemed to launch his head upward and cough a bit before he made a dive into the lake, the ginger male blinked and stood in awe. Connor stepped a bit closer to the shore but recoiled his large head in surprise a bit when he saw that the wolf had popped his head up and began to what seems like going for a swim. The large man tipped his head to the side a bit and watched with curious eyes as the male look liked a Gardner snake swimming in a lake. His childlike emerald gaze blinked and watched, but his thoughts soon caught up with him, my experiences so far tell me that he could be a pack wolf, and by the time he notices me, he could sound the alarm. Or I could ask him directions to the closest place where I could wallow in my sorrows. He frowned a bit at that last part since he was being a bit overdramatic, but at this point, it could go either way for him.
Messages In This Thread
Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 07:02 PM