Heron Lake Plateau Animal Crossing
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man made a mental note on the bad water, he said it was by this place called the coast to which Connor was unfamiliar with. The ginger male was born in the mountains where there were no large bodies of water but small streams and some medium-sized lakes. He nodded in understanding as he was informed about the bad water there. His once glum and annoyed face turned into a curious look, his ears perked up like pine trees as he then began to explain that this weird creature from this coast had grabbed him and wouldn't let go. Connor tried not to laugh but he restrained, "that sounds like quite the predicament you got in, although I'm afraid I know nothing of those types of creatures, I was born and raised in the mountains, that's where my field of expertise is." He said to him, though he was merely joking about being an expert, to further point he had said it with a funny posh accent.

He laughed to himself for a little bit but he stopped and listened to him talk about what Connor was going to rant about, "I would steer clear of borders if there were any," he said with a huff, but his intention was to not be rude to the man. Connor's interest peaked when he offered if they could be friends in a sort, to which Connor was taken back by this since no one so far had offered a hand of friendship to him. His tail thumped on the sand a bit, "Well good friends start with their names, my name is Connor, what's yours?" He said with a bit of happiness and enthusiasm.
Messages In This Thread
Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Connor - June 24, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Animal Crossing - by Lokie - June 24, 2019, 07:02 PM