more, give me more
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
meep we should wrap this

Confessing had left an overwhelming feeling of lightness in her heart, she felt like the first barrier that stood between her kidnapper and her had been broken. She had placed her life at the mercy of his feet, and had exposed not only her belly but also her heart when telling him about her incomformity with the Isle pack. She was not one of them so she should not receive the hate that was directed at them.

While Ragnar narrated a bit of the story of the isle dwelling wolves each poison-coated word make Claire more certain that she could not return. Not even when she was given freedom --assuming that would ever happen-- she could not go back. The pack, though filled with kind hearts like Ypres was not strong. It seemed that, according to Ragnar's words, it was deemed for destruction since the day it was built.

It was a bomb waiting to detonate. The very core of the pack was fractured, after the infamous Majesty escaped with his tail tucked between his legs he had not only ruptured the tranquility of the pack but had sent its future to ruin. He should've never made a pack in an island in the first place.

Once Ragnar had been done speaking, Claire blinked at him, her eyes held suddenly the same anger towards the Isle. Leaving her to die in the mountain would've been easier. Ypres despite her good intentions had only given the girl more suffering in the long run.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM