Barrow Fields I only act like I don’t care
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Victor has already been decided through table top! Finishing up now! Rolled a 36 in the final push!

His hit was true once again, a mouthful of fur and skin as the vicious liquid exploded in his mouth once more, this time it was sweeter than before. This time it gushed between his teeth as he grabbed hold of the male, only to be shaken loose quickly after. But it was enough, he had what he came for.

Bleeding from the neck, the wound would go unchecked until he was satisfied. Thick ooze dribbled from the bite as skin folded open, nothing life threatening but nothing to scoff at neither. Once mor into the fray, he lunged, claws kicking up dirt as he comanded the battleground, the earth beneath screaming from his contact as it flew into the sky. This time he aimed an attack at the man's leg, hoping to get a hold of his elbow and bite down, thrusting his head to get his down damage in once again... but as another blow came, this time his chest burned with the attack that landed, ripping his chest - but he would not let go if he found his target... not yet.

Despite his attempts and desire to win, he found feel his strength slowly fading. He didn't have much left in this fight.

9/100 left (9/100)
Messages In This Thread
I only act like I don’t care - by Daegon - July 02, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Daegon - July 02, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Daegon - July 02, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Daegon - July 02, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Vengeance - July 02, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: I only act like I don’t care - by Daegon - July 02, 2019, 10:53 PM