Golden Glade I feel like I'm the Paris of people
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus truly felt like the king of the fucking castle. there wasn’t a whole lot that could really bring him down. he was out there doing what adults did on the borders of their brand new home. the more that they walked along the edges of their claim, though, the more the young bull had begun to formulate more questions in the back of his mind. he wondered if they would stay there for as long as they had stayed in the hollow or if they would be moving again. the journeying had been fun, but aengus hadn’t liked being carried all the god damn time. he might have been stocky and round but he could still walk!

“aunt raven is pretty,” aengus remarked quietly, nodding his head. then, he thought about uncle quixote and realized that he’d only ever seen the guy once or twice. really, he’d only seen raven once or twice too, but she looked nicer than the dark guy with crazy green eyes. “uncie quitototote is kinda scary,” firstly, that name was too much for the young boy to handle, so he added some additional sounds to it. aengus then looked to his dad with a shrug. take that and process, dad.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 25, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 03, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 07, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 10, 2019, 02:19 PM