Stone Circle and i've lost a few good friends along the way
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph was entirely unaware of what went on in the lives of the wolves she didn't know, nor was she particularly concerned with it. Valette had accepted them in, and they didn't seem to be causing any drama. She knew that one of the females had given birth, but she hadn't yet met that female, or her children. Regardless, they needed looking after and that's what Steph wanted to do. 

She had caught a rather plump hare, and it currently hung limp in her jaws. Blood trickled from its neck from where she had grabbed it, but it was otherwise unmarred. She approached the den cautiously, assuming the mother wolf would be on guard. She caught sight of the other female, and paused several yards from where she basked. Set the hare down on the ground. I'm Steph, Valette's daughter, she introduced. I've brought some food for you, she added, assuming she was the mother. I know new Mom's don't like to leave their pups, but I wanted to make sure you were cared for. Because Steph had not been properly introduced to these wolves, she didn't realize her mistake.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i've lost a few good friends along the way - by Steph - July 03, 2019, 06:28 PM