Wapun Meadow i am a question to the world
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
She approached the stranger with confidence, but her posture slackened when she realized the wolf who laid among the petals was no threat. A strapping young man, strongly built and richly colored by golden hues, rolled jubilantly until her words reached his ears. The youth jumped with a start, but then rolled onto his stomach to better adress the pack wolf with a roguish grin. At first, Tuwawi's face was rigid and stern juxtaposed beside the yearling's more carefree and jubilant expression; but eventually she conceded, and observed his visage with a softer, more amiable, look.

Elijah! Some call me Eli though, he responded in a pleasant tune, What's your name? Gunmetal eyes scrutinized the new acquaintance, surprised by such a ray of sunshine in during Swiftcurrent's overtly dramatic time. She drew closer, as if to whiff at his scent... etiquette first, after all. "Tuwawi Sveijarn," she told him, voice trailing as she studied his scent. It was vaguely creek-like, however laced with unknown aromas... had Bazi recently accepted this one? "Gamma of Swiftcurrent Creek," she tacked on her title for good measure, "what brings you to this meadow?"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 05, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Elijah Piers - August 07, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 08:47 AM