Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Lokie seemed to laugh unbelievably that he use to be small, Connor couldn't believe it himself, he must of have a growth spurt at some point. His friend then proceeded to make a joke about his mother, the male initially was hesitant on the joke, it was his mother after all, but it slowly dawned on him. Wished I was smaller... Wished I was smaller... Wish- It finally hit him, Connor whipped his head to Lokie with wide eyes, and his ears to the side, he figured he made an inappropriate joke, and Connor turned red face. "I was small enough!" He protested though it sounded more like he was whining, he then slumped on his haunches and gave his typical childlike scowl. Though he wasn't angry, he felt more awkward and embarrassed, he was small enough to get out of his mother's womb he assumed, his mother didn't die, in fact, she was probably still alive today, old but well.

Connor couldn't bear to think what his mother would think about that, but Connor backtracked, maybe that wasn't the joke? Eh, with his attitude I wouldn't put it past him. Lokie then commented that it's better to do this thing with a friend which Connor felt touched and he gave his friend a soft smile. His friend asked him what was up here before since it seemed unnatural that it was this flat, he could only agree. The cinnamon male rose to his paws and began to wonder, using his paws to scan the surface, he hadn't been on a mountain like this, "I'm not sure," he said, at last, turning to Lokie, "but I do think that this use to be a point, it looked like it was blown clean off or something," he concluded. Although Connor couldn't possibly know what happened upon this mountain, it was only a mystery.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Connor - July 04, 2019, 08:17 PM