Swiftcurrent Creek i've had my coffee, so let's go
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Njal and Tuwawi were the creek's most senior members, but as the sunset faded and the heat of the day waned upon her hair, parallels couldn't help but be drawn. Glimmers of early stars danced upon dusk's nighttime cloak, the ridges of distant pines back-lit only by the smallest rays. Twilight settled upon the two women as Bazi's gift of fish became tepid, but hunger was the least of her troubles; too preoccupied with the consequences of her impending departure. The mother felt her composure suddenly waiver under the scrutiny of Bazis seaglass blue gaze.

Thankfully, the youth turned her attention to the ground. "We will be," she agreed solemnly, accepting the fact that they would endure some hardships for a while. With other predators in the woods, and no family to watch their back, one parent would have to be with the children at all times. But nothing ventured was nothing gained. "We will be alone for a time... but hopefully there will be others who are lonely, too. They will gather. The same way wolves flock to this creek," she told Bazi as she traced her nubile face. "We will be heading North. There is a series of mountains that way... Njal will like them," she added. Even though her husband had yet to lay eyes on their future territory, Tuwawi knew he would be pleased with her work. He had been sad these past few days... and she had seen him by Lethe's grave in passing. He was the last one left who had known the first alpha of the creek.

The image of her mate sitting before the moss-covered tombstone sent a shiver down her spine. The heartache was biting. "Bazi," she began, voice quiet as her brows became cinched in deep thought, "the creek looks to you, now. I know your potential. You are a woman and you are strong. Be smart and be proud. Use your head," she imparted upon her junior, feeling like the time for last-minute wisdom was drawing near. Her ears orbited towards the new leader, wanting to hear her speak.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 03, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 02:08 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 05, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 05, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Tuwawi RIP - August 16, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: i've had my coffee, so let's go - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 05:33 AM