Stavanger Bay Here I stand wearing my heart on my sleeve
267 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Hope you don't mind Atreyu barging in here :D

Like some sea creature summoned from the depths of the ocean, the white youth dragged himself onto the beach, coughing and spluttering from having been dumped by a wave in the shallows. Although the Bay was secluded and protected from the rougher tides, rogue waves still managed to sneak in and wreak havoc on oblivious wolves who just so happened to be playing in the water. Today, Atreyu happened to be one of those wolves. Sodden and slightly dazzled, the boy trekked up the sandy shore and towards the forest, deciding he had had enough of the ocean for one day - a strange decision given his obsession with it.

Dirt quickly climbed up his drenched legs as he stomped forwards, angry from having been betrayed by the sea and also from his own carelessness. How had he missed that wave? He could've sworn it had been flat beforehand. Hoping no-one had seen, he had made sure to escape the area quickly, skirting along the edges of the territory instead, pretending nothing had happened.

When he came across another, though, Atreyu debated whether to turn back. He wasn't sure if he was in the mood to talk or not; besides, the stranger seemed to be lost in her own world. However, the heavy scent of Ragnar clung to her coat and he became curious, wondering if she was simply a long term pack member or one of importance. Maintaining a distance, the juvenile quietly ambled behind the brown female, his tail and left ear lowered respectfully (though keeping his right ear perked just in case), deciding to follow her out of pure curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here I stand wearing my heart on my sleeve - by RIP Atreyu - August 06, 2014, 01:09 AM