drifting out slowly
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
referencing it a short time after This

Fang moved slowly, the sharp pain felt in his hind leg shot along his body like a lightning bolt every time he put a little too much weight down, or twisted the wrong way. Usually followed by an inward comment along the lines of Bitch referring to the inflicter of his discomfort.

Despite his injury he still managed to travel some distance away from the spire. His mood declining with each passing hour. When he finally decided to work out where he was he was more than a little surprised to recognise the familiar scent that lingered nearby. The same scent that was carried by the silver harlequin he'd met, nearby apparently.

The stink of recently marked borders caused the halfbreed to inwardly thank himself for stopping when he did. He was in no condition to confront someone on the wrong side of their border. A quick glance around would reveal to him the oncoming alabaster creature. He considered leaving, moving off in some random direction. Another shot of pain erupted in his hind leg as soon as he began to back-up. Fucking bitch! he snarled a little louder than he intended lifting the afflicted limb, he hopped a few steps completely ignoring the white wolf he'd spotted a moment before.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 05:38 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 09, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 11, 2014, 01:39 AM