drifting out slowly
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

In the moments if pain and irritation the white male closed the distance between them. His voice cutting through the pain that just hit him. No thought was offered in his response. The fuck does it look like? He muttered. Regaining his composure he looked at the white male.

Ugh, sorry. A grimace spread over his face as he backedm
Limped back a few steps. Don't mind me, I just sort of, wandered here. .. He recalled the last time an interloper was at the sunspires border without an excuse, he added quickly. I uhh, I recognised the scent of someone I met nearby. Finley? Dropping a name might offset his initial insult, at least he hoped.

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 05:38 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 06, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 06, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Aquilo - August 09, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: drifting out slowly - by Fang - August 11, 2014, 01:39 AM