Blacktail Deer Plateau there's a voice that pulls me stumbling through a symphony
166 Posts
Ooc —
I did try to restrain myself from hopping in but..here we are aha

She is not often in the habit of trailing after her recruits - preferring to let them come and go with privacy - but it's the absence of Lokie by Connor that gives her pause as her gaze slides over their small group. Dusk is oncoming and it's rare to see one half of the best-bud duo at anytime, let alone when they're settling in to sleep for the night. 

Concern was prevalent, though she reminded herself that Lokie was a man grown and had likely only wandered away to explore or something of the like. Still, she mills restlessly on the fringes until at last she must concede to this matronly instinct and slip away with a discreet excuse - no need to rally a search party if her worries were truly unfounded. 

Twilight would find her tracking east, a shadow amongst shadows in the gloom of the darkening forests. The corvid couldn't be sure how much time had passed before she pulled herself over the Plateau's terrace but the scent had grown strong - he was here, somewhere. 

Hesitantly, but with squared shoulders as if to defy the nerves that sparked her, the shadow loped through the forest - drawn by the sounds of voices and cries as a new flame of apprehension flickered to life in her heart. 

The sight that met her was a confusing one at best - made most perplexing by the fact that she recognized everyone present but had never actually imagined them all gathered together into such a trio. It's a distraught Aurë that draws the dark nymph from the trees, fresh concern pooling in her gaze. 

She sensed that the woman was distraught as she halted nearby, on top of being injured she was hysterical, in tears. 

Rhælla's gaze slid from Lokie - brow rumpling worriedly as he could be a bit zealous in his friendliness and she wasn't sure how well that would go over right now - to Rosencrantz whom she eyed with an unreadable expression, somewhere between confusion and agitation. 

At last, her gaze flitted to the broken swan she had once mentored. "Aurë?"
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread