Gyrfalcon's Keep Don't sneak up on a danger noodle
32 Posts
Ooc — Wren
The burning was the worst part. Her home had been hit by frequent winter storms, and so there was a requirement for at least a rudimentary ability not to trip all over themselves if they had to move blind. Considering her position in the pack and how hard her parents had worked to render her reliant on them or her future mate, that was about the extent of what she was actually capable of. Between her attempts to clear her eyes and back away from her assailant, she thought something along the lines of, At least I won't fall down the hill.

That was about as far as her thought process went before the scent of another wolf caught her attention. She'd been too upwind to notice that she wasn't alone before, but now that he'd come close she turned her attention toward him. There was a mild tension in her shoulders as she tried to identify him, but he was entirely unknown to her.

Unfamiliar words reached her ears, yet another stranger who spoke a new language, and it invoked a contrary response to relax her—not one of those she was running from, someone new. Fortunately also someone she could communicate with, as he continued on with instructions that belied an intent to help. Saoirse grinned in response, ears perking forward while her posture slumped in relief. She dropped her head respectfully, tail swishing behind her as she did her best to turn toward him. I appreciate it. You're certain it won't be permanent? I've never seen one of...those things.

There were a lot of things that felt new and exciting this far from home, but she was constantly reminded of the new dangers, too.

♥ | Plot with me! | ♥
Messages In This Thread
Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 08, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 10, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 10, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 12, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 16, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 25, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - July 30, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Priest - July 30, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Don't sneak up on a danger noodle - by Saoirse - August 28, 2019, 03:40 PM